Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shoe, shoes, shoooze

This past weekend I went to visit my family in California.
I found myself shopping, and pretty much all three days I was there.

I know that I have a lot of shoes.

They take up 1/3 of my garage, there in my master bedroom closet, the nook in my room (that I have altered to become my second closet).

There in my closet, shelves, and two-door hangers worth in my room in California.

I even have some at my boyfriend's house in my closet there, too. 
Here are three of the five shoes I bought this weekend.





2 comments:

  1. They're very cute and you take much better shoe pics than I do. And yes - you do have sooo many shoes. They're overtaking all your spaces!

    xx Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore pair #2. I have an obsession with rings.... We all have our vices, right? Haha.

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete