Tanner and I went to Potato Barn on Friday to search for a kitchen island that his mom and dad had spotted the day before. I had never been there, but Tanner said that I'd love it, which I did. He knows me too well.

I couldn't find any pictures of inside the store and I didn't think of taking a picture with my cellcam at the time.
Anywho, it was tons of fun but we never found the island.
We ended up eating not too far at an outdoor shopping complex called SanTan Village.
and ate at the Blue Wasabi- & yes, the wasabi is in fact BLUE
{Where we luckily made it for happy hour}
We try to catch a 3-D Alice and Wonderland but all three showings that night were sold out, so we gave up. We'll watch it the next time we see each other.
We went home, watched five episodes of season four's HIMYM.
Saturday was like summer, it was beautiful and sunny! Tanner needed to buy weed killer to get rid of pesky clovers that won't stop growing in the fromnt yard. We went to Home Depot and played in the gardening center. Oh how I love the Home Depot!
Afterwards we decided to go to his parent's house for a swim and cocktails.
It was his mother's birthday so we went out to DownTown Chandler for dinner at Latitude Eight Thai Grill.
And as dor Sunday~ it was a rainy day so we stayed in with Bailey.












No comments:
Post a Comment