When walking to class today it rained, it poured and then there was a monsoon.... people driving cars were parked on the sides of the streets due to horrible road conditions...forced to wait the monsoon out. This was a scene to see... I wish I had my camera with me... I'll be sure to carry my point and shoot around so that I could capture moments like these, next time around.
I on the other hand... walked to school through it all... Starbucks in hand... make-up dripping and clothes drenched for 3 1/2 hours of class, 3 hours of lab and 2 hours of club meetings... which of course I was dry by then.
Which brings me to this...
Today's look:
hat: perry ellis portfolio, shirt: taken from bro or sis, shorts: f21, shoes: sperrys taken from sis, school bag: burberry
umm.. that shirt & shoes are both mine thank you. ;) you look very MJ with the hat! :)
ReplyDeletehey- i credited you for that! it's not like you were going to wear either anytime soon... they were back at the parent's house.
ReplyDelete