tiffany
i love the print on your dress!jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com
I've never seen that dress I don't think! Looks cute! You're place is looking nice... is your phone back to working yet?
really? i've had this dress forever. i'm working on my place still.... we'll see how that goes. and nope, my phone is working yet... mom said she sent out my charger yesterday.
Your look is so cute; right up my alley. That cake looks good too! :) Brand new subbie!
That dress is gorgeous and the cake looks delicious. :)SarahD
Love the dress! Great pattern!
Have a great weekend with the BF!! Hopefully you wear that dress for him, it looks gorgeous!
i love the print on your dress!
ReplyDeletejadepurplebrown.blogspot.com
I've never seen that dress I don't think! Looks cute! You're place is looking nice... is your phone back to working yet?
ReplyDeletereally? i've had this dress forever. i'm working on my place still.... we'll see how that goes. and nope, my phone is working yet... mom said she sent out my charger yesterday.
ReplyDeleteYour look is so cute; right up my alley. That cake looks good too! :)
ReplyDeleteBrand new subbie!
That dress is gorgeous and the cake looks delicious. :)SarahD
ReplyDeleteLove the dress! Great pattern!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend with the BF!! Hopefully you wear that dress for him, it looks gorgeous!
ReplyDelete