Sunday, November 14, 2010

visit me, please. i miss you guys...

This weekend was awesome! My sis and j flew in Friday to come visit me and watch my college football team play their team... of course the bf came too.

When they arrived we went out for drinks...




after leaving the bar we headed to their hotel to check-in... get this... the hotel was closed... CLOSED?!


We drove to another hotel nearby... closed...i have no idea...


We all ended up in my cold cottage for the night. After a night of wood burning in my fireplace, the bf decided to fix the heater instead of having me wait til' Monday for the maintenance guy... I'm glad they stayed with us here for the whole weekend.






3 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! I miss my sister terribly, so I completely understand what you mean. And so glad that the boyfriend fixed your heater!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us stay in your room again! Love you! Miss you! See you Thurs! I think you should stay with us def. on Sat. nite cuz ma can't get mad if she's at MJ.

    ReplyDelete