Tuesday, April 12, 2011

a bridal tea for a bride-to-be!

This past Sunday, I hosted a bridal shower tea party for Tanner's younger sister Taite. I've got to admit, it was nice being able to pull out some of my old furniture and collection of tea cups, plates, decor and having a reason to do so. Also, I was so happy to find these little tea pot necklaces that were used as party favors.

Let me say, putting this party together definitely pushed Tanner and I to finish a lot of house things such as buying a kitchen island and an entertainment center, putting in a new faucet for the guest bath, gardening and stringing lights in the backyard. And boy do I love those lights, so romantic at night!   



I truly wish this lovely lady the best!!!












{Tanner's sweet mama!}















{Taite's fiance's younger sister/bridesmaid Summer models a party favor}



{bridesmaids and bride-to-be}

4 comments:

  1. This looks like such an elegant shower, doll. You did an amazing job!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! i love everyone's hats and floral dresses. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! It looks absolutely perfect! You guys did a great job! Now can you guys come over and help me string some lights? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a darling hat party! loving those gloves!!

    great style,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete