tanner reminded me a week ago that "some things are meant for just us" but i constantly forget that and am back - working away on my cell phone apps, computer, ipad, etc.
this valentines day, our 5th one spent together before we become man and wife, i decided to ditch technology for the night(or at least i tried to, i mean i did manage to snap one picture last night). it was refreshing as my sole focus was on "us".
we started the night out, right after work, heading to downtown orange. he surprised me by making reservations for dinner at citrus city grille restaurant. he ordered the filet mignon and i ordered the rack of lamb and we shared the two. afterwards due to the chilly weather we decided to ditch the ice cream parlor trip that he had planned and instead ordered a creme brulee (asked the waiter to make it a la mode) and had coffees to warm us up.
we headed over to the block at orange and watched the vow, (i'm so glad it wasn't half as terrible as the time i took him to see mama mia)and ended the night back at home with the heater on. it was such a sweet romantic night and he definitely made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. i can definitely get use to this!

Awh that's sweet. Glad you too had a cute night out, and I remember the story about Mama Mia! The Vow got rave reviews so I think it was a safe choice. I completely agree that there are some things that will just be meant for you and your loved one to share! That's probably for the best too because I am positive if they had a reality crew follow around half the healthy couples around for even a week, noone would understand even half of their inside jokes or little nuances only that couple gets.
ReplyDeleteAw, what a sweet sounding v-day. I know what you mean, sometimes BF and I sit in the livingroom together with the TV one but we're both on our own laptops and texting on our cells and not even talking to each other!
ReplyDeleteAwww.... that's so sweet! Was the card from you or from him? It's super cute!
ReplyDeletefrom him. thanks!
ReplyDelete