Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 days of shopping sales~

My Anthropologie finds:

 



{the skirt}













Jean Paul Goultier things on sale @ Target

 

   

 


H & M steals:

 


{been in luggage and needs ironing}Banana Republic:



& of course F21



 
{short like these but in brown}

 

8 comments:

  1. great sale nice outfits looks amazing great to see cute dresses here

    http://movies-24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your finds! I have to borrow #1 dress sometime. I got 2 tops only yesterday/

    xx Viv

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the yellow dress... perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why is it that i never see anything that pretty when i go to target?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love anthropologie! i only own two things from them; a coat and a dress but they're awesome. so expensive though.. i love their aesthetic. what if anthropologists dressed like this? makes me want to get an anthropology degree :) (well, i kinda want one anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! new to your blog and i think it's cute and stylish! i LOVE all these finds especially the black anthro dress, yellow target dress, and the h&m belted skirt! fabulous finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted that Gautier dress sooo bad, but was bummed when I got to Target and discovered that it was made of plastic material

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely choose!! The place where I taken pictures that day was in Taipei 101 : ]

    ReplyDelete