The BF and I stayed in pretty much all weekend since we were both sick, him especially...
However, sat., we did manage an outting to our friend, G's, house for a fairwell party from his family. I met and mingled with a lot of his parents friends who were great people for me to network with.
I'm glad I wore my awesome anthro sale find from vegas.
{Anthropologie "noche en la copa" dress}
dress: edme & esyllte, anthropologie
belt: anthropologie
sandals: urban outfitters
And it was the BF's idea to take some pics in front of the house before we left to the party... he liked this dress a lot.
The BF has had this group of friends for the past four/five years. There are three of them. G is heading off to med school in the carribean and K is working a job managing golf courses. It was a sad parting night as the boys sang there traditional spring break song, "Deperado"... it was really quite cute watching these guys do a last parting song together. I wanted to take a picture but they wouldn't let me, however, I do have an oldie from two years ago... tehee...
That is such a gorgeous dress! Love it!! :)sarahD
ReplyDeleteAwwww - so sweet - love the last pic and the one in front of his house? NICE house and I love how you styled the dress! oh! The Shifting Buttons skirt got marked down today!
ReplyDeletexx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com
thanks. yes, it's his house.
ReplyDelete