It's so hott where I'm at... I can't even imagine wearing anything like this, yet... maybe anthro will have this all on sale by the time it cools down...
My partner and I are shooting a lot of footage for our projects this week. I don't get to wear my usual skirts or shorts for class and teaching. I have to dress more professional during these interviews, presentations, and while shooting b-roll, etc. Aside from that... I also wish I had more business appropriate shorts... it's still very hott here and putting together tripods, mics, cameras, etc. in pencil skirts and heels... not very comfortable. So for now, just playing it safe in fun tops and basic pants.
Today's look:
necklace: banana republic, top: -anthropologie, pants: express, sandals: xhileration-target



This is Odille's Followspot Tank. My friend Heidi looked awesome in it. So I stalked Anthro's sale section for a Pop Back. Got one. Was so disappointed. Did nothing but turn me into a cylinder all the way around. So it makes me happy to see someone else that can look so darn cute in it.
ReplyDeleteLaura
YUp - that top looks so much better on you! But I can't believe you're wearing black pants (even tho I know you have to be professional). It's been crazy hot this week - I don't even want to wear pants! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love that top and it looks great on you! And I love that last coat you posted.
ReplyDeleteyes i saw that mustard coat in the new catalog and i think i would be happy if it was the only thing i got!
ReplyDeleteloving the coats.
ReplyDelete